(TNS)—A Gig Harbor, Washington-based developer plans to begin taking cryptocurrency as cost for its actual property later this month.
Harbor Customized Growth, Inc. will settle for “digital currencies as cost for its listed land, developed heaps, residential properties, condominiums, and flats within the firm’s working markets in Washington, California, Texas, and Florida starting Jan. 24, 2022,” it stated in a latest information launch.
The corporate plans to take Bitcoin, Ethereum, USD Coin, XRP, Dogecoin, SHIBA INU, Binance USD, Wrapped Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dai, Bitcoin Money, Pax Greenback & Gemini Greenback.
“Acceptance of digital currencies for our actual property choices is a logical step for Harbor and demonstrates our versatile enterprise mannequin that separates us from our trade friends,” chief working officer Jeff Habersetzer stated within the launch.
Harbor Customized Growth operates round Puget Sound, in addition to in Sacramento, California; Austin, Texas; and Punta Gorda, Florida.
Its web site not too long ago marketed properties in Tacoma, Bremerton, Belfair, Blaine, Texas and California.
“By accepting digital currencies, Harbor not solely opens the door to entities with mixed market caps exceeding $1 trillion of buying energy, however locations Harbor in a primary mover place of adoption,” Sterling Griffin, President and CEO, stated within the launch. “… Our clear goal is to drive shareholder worth whereas appearing because the thought chief inside our trade group.”
Harbor Customized Growth’s present native tasks
- Soundview Estates, Bremerton: 25 properties
- Mills Crossing, Bremerton: 36 townhome flats below development
- Pacific Ridge, Tacoma: 80 condominiums below development
- Wyndstone, Yelm: 76 flats models below development
- Olympic Sundown View House Mission, Belfair: 226 models below development
- Tanglewilde, Olympia Flats: 177 below development
Harbor Customized Growth’s future native tasks
- Bridgeview Flats, Port Orchard: 138 models, website development begins spring 2022
- Broadmoor Commons, Bremerton: 32 townhome flats, development begins this month
- Westry Village, Poulsbo: 66 townhomes, spring 2022
(c)2022 The Peninsula Gateway (Gig Harbor, Wash.)
Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.