Polygon not too long ago acquired Hermez, a ZK-rollups protocol, for $250 million to increase its choices.
The acquisition gave delivery to the brand new outfit, dubbed Polygon-Hermez, with the group not too long ago visiting Africa to grasp the blockchain and crypto panorama on the continent.
BitKE caught up with the lead group to debate the Polygon partnership and the way Polygon is seeking to place itself throughout the African continent.
On this dialogue we discuss:
- Hermez as a scalibility resolution
- Constructing side-chains on Ethereum
- Making ZK-rollups sensible to actual customers
- Collaborative efforts inside Polygon
- Onboarding the following 1 billion customers
- Pushing for adoption in Africa
- Recommendation to crypto entrepreneurs in Africa
RECOMMENDED READING: EXPLAINER GUIDE: How To Connect and Use UniSwap on Polygon Layer 2
Thanks to your help by serving to us create content material:
BTC deal with: 3CW75kjLYu7WpELdaqTv722vbobUswVtxT
USDT deal with (TRC20): THSA5MJjxxgq7KdaNrwBvzuN2y5yaYT94b
Observe us on Twitter for up to date posts and updates
Be part of and work together with our Telegram community