The hedge fund supervisor, which has considerably of a controversial current historical past with Ethereum’s native token, has transferred almost 15,000 cash from Binance and Coinbase to its pockets.
- The blockchain journalist Colin Wu outlined the latest interplay of Three Arrows Capital with Ethereum, outlining the transfers of ETH from the 2 massive exchanges to the agency’s pockets.
- In whole, the hedge fund supervisor transferred 14,833 ETH, value roughly $56 million at right this moment’s costs.
Based on etherscan, Three Arrows Capital transferred a complete of 14,833 ETH (roughly USD 56M) from Binance and Coinbase to its pockets (0x4862733b5fddfd35f35ea8ccf08f5045e57388b3) 2 hours in the past. https://t.co/5JudXXZCI7 pic.twitter.com/tjRHbXRKN0
— Wu Blockchain (@WuBlockchain) December 14, 2021
- With this switch, the corporate has solely doubled down on its ETH accumulation for the reason that begin of December.
- As CryptoPotato reported final week, 3AC despatched greater than 90,000 ETH valued at round $400 million on the time to its wallets in two days.
- What’s extra intriguing about these purchases is that they got here shortly after the agency’s CEO revealed a change-of-heart perspective in opposition to Ethereum and its native cryptocurrency.
- Su Zhu notably mentioned in November that the corporate had “deserted Ethereum regardless of supporting it prior to now.”
- His feedback led to a whole lot of criticism from the crypto neighborhood, and he later defined that the phrase “abandon” was not probably the most appropriate one, and he apologized for utilizing it.